What Is The Oracle Developer Certification Path?
Those of you database enthusiasts out there who want to get certified as Oracle Database Developer Professional, need to follow the step by step process of Oracle developer certification path in order to achieve your goal. Now, I have already discussed the requirements for this certification in my blogs on The eligibility criteria for Oracle Database certification & The eligibility criteria for Oracle Database Developer Certification. I would suggest you to read both these short & crisp blogs to determine whether you are eligible for this certification.
Let’s move on…
Acquire Associate Level Certification – Become An Oracle Certified Associate!
The first part of Oracle Developer certification path requires you to become an Oracle certified associate. Only after you have completed this part & become an Oracle Certified Associate, you can move on to the next part of Oracle certification path for developers. You can become an Oracle Certified Associate by getting certified as either one of the below mentioned options:
- Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate or
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
How To Become An Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate?
– You only need to pass the Oracle Developer Certification exam – Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071. In this Oracle certification path 12c you can even register for classroom training & live virtual class options for the course titled Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL. However this exam preparation is optional.
How To Become Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate?
– In order to earn your Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate certification you need to first pass any one of the following exams:
- Oracle Database 12c SQL 1Z0-071
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-061
- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I 1Z0-051
- Oracle Database SQL Expert 1Z0-047
– This step requires you to pass the exam whose code is Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-144.
If you have already cleared the Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-147 (before its retirement) then that exam is a valid alternative in this path.
Get Professional Level Certification – Become An Oracle Certified Professional!
The final frontier in Oracle Database Developer Certification path includes you to complete the following steps to become Oracle Database Developer Professional:
- Step 1 – In order to become Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional you need to pass the exam titled Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL 1Z0-146. Again here the exam preparation is optional. Although if you want you can go for classroom training or live virtual class for the course – Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL.
That’s it guys! Once passing 1Z0-146 you will have officially completed Oracle db certification path & will finally become Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional.
“What Is The Oracle Developer Certification Path?”
Click Here To Tweet
This is the complete Oracle Developer Certification Path. Always remember that you need to complete Associate level in order to move on to the Professional level & become Oracle Certified Database Developer Professional.
If you have any questions on Oracle Developer certification dumps then check out my blog on Do You Have Dumps for Oracle Database Certification?
That’s all guys. Good Luck & Godspeed!
If you have any other queries regarding Oracle Database Certification then feel free to drop an email or you can even Tweet it to me.
SQL Script and Presentation used
You can DOWNLOAD SQL script and presentation used in the Video and in this article.
NO SQL Script used in Video and in this article
Do Not Drink & Drive Use My Uber Code "UberRebellionRider"
SignUp using my referral code and get first ride worth $20 FREE